Thursday, August 30, 2012

And baby makes 3!

Friday, Aug 24th

We found out we are pregnant!! I woke up for work and took a test and could not believe when I saw two lines..the one line was a little faint so I yelled for Lee to come upstairs and look at it. We were both very excited and surprised!


Saturday, Aug 25th

We headed up to the cities to help Matt, Jodie and Ava move into their new house. My mom and Miguel were there to help as well. I was trying my best to act like "normal" and to not spill the beans to anyone. We pull into the driveway and I give Ava a hug and my mom says to me look at her shirt. It said "Im going to be a big sister!" Jodie and I had always joked we would be pregnant together and that we would try around summer time. haha! I thought it could be possible but not within weeks of each other. They told us it was very early and werent telling many people yet and I asked when they thought they were due and she said the end of April. Wow same as us no way ( I was thinking in my head). It was so hard not to blurt out omg we are pregnant too. haha!

It will be fun to experience this with her and now there will be cousins within just weeks of each other. We dont go to the doctor until Sept 24th so we wont know for sure when we are due. When I called they told me I was 7 weeks but I think I could be a little behind that because I had taken tests earlier and they all came back negative.



Symptoms so far

I am feeling pretty good. Just bloated, cramping, and a little tired. Very thankful I am not throwing up yet. I hope it stays that way but it could be on its way.






No comments:

Post a Comment