Monday, November 19th
We had our monthly doctors appointment today. Things are still looking good. I gained back some of the weight I had lost and am measuring at 17 weeks ( a week ahead again). It will be interesting to see if the ultra sound says date wise. We heard the babys heart beat again and it was exactly the same as last time 158-160. We got to schedule our next appointment along with our ultra sound for the big gender reveal for Dec 10th. I cant wait!!!
The kicker is that is the same date for Matt and Jodies ultra sound too. How crazy is that?!?! I think we should both wrap up stuff for grandma to open the following weekend when we are celebrating Xmas to find out the genders. haha I dont know if Ill be able to keep a secret after finding out though. We shall see!!
No comments:
Post a Comment