Thursday, January 3, 2013

22 weeks

22 weeks (Jan, 2nd)

Baby is now the size of a papaya and is now sleeping 12-14 hours per day. I still cant seem to fight this cold..ugh! Hopefully soon. We had a great low key New Years Eve by going out to eat with Jon, Lana, Dana and Monica at 300 on First. We went home after and I struggled to stay up to watch the ball drop in NY at 11 haha!

Daddy painted your room while I was working on New Years Eve. It is a soft baby blue color called Morning Breeze. I also caved and bought a bedding set which of course no longer available but I managed to find it on a baby website. Hope it matches good. I couldnt find the crib bumper but you cant really use that after a certain point anyways.

Baby Bump
I am wearing my first maternity top...courtesy of Grandma K.




Babys room


No comments:

Post a Comment