On Friday we went up to the cities to see cousin Ava perform at her big dance recital. We knew going into it it would be a little hard because it started at 630 and you typically need to get to bed by 7pm. We got there around 6 and were sitting in the gym waiting for it to start and you did ok but by the end of Avas first dance you were losing it. You dont really like to sit still and be held these days so I was afraid of this. Lee had to take you out and walk around with you to calm you down.
By the end you were pretty tired and not happy about going back into your car seat. You cried/screamed the whole way home. We swear you were saying Mama a few times. On Sunday as well when youd cry or get upset youd say it. I wish I could get it on video. You of course wont say it on command or non mad/upset. I guess you need your mama when you are upset. hehehe:) Too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment