Monday, May 12, 2014

Second Mothers Day

Its hard to believe we celebrated my second mothers day yesterday. Where does the time go? Last year at this time, I was a brand new mommy.

We spent the day by Lee making us breakfast and I got a cute watering can full of flowers and a card from Landon. tee hee.

We then drove over to Waseca and hung out with Grandma Ann and Grandpa Miguel. Lee took down her old shutters on her house and put up some new ones. We had lunch and red velvet cake with homemade cream cheese frosting that I had made.

We then came home and finished putting together our patio set and played out on the deck.



Here are some pics:

Landon was doing good smiling here, my hair was a total frizz ball from being outside and getting wet.


Out front with my flowers, Landon did not want to look at the camera..this is the best we got. What a stinker!

I am so thankful for my sweet boy, that made me a mama!!

A pic with his new big boy pjs




Playing at gmas



No comments:

Post a Comment