Monday, August 11, 2014

First real hair cut- Aug 9th

I finally caved and we took you to get your first real hair cut! I had only trimmed your bangs once to keep them out of your eyes. We took you to the barber shop where da da gets his hair cut. I admit I was very nervous and did not want to cut off your sweet curls. I told the girl I didnt want it super short or buzzed. haha

Overall I was pretty happy with it but it does make you look like such a little man now. What happened to my little baby!?!?!? The back was a little shorter than I wanted but I had to tell myself its only hair and it will grow back!

You overall did pretty good and we had you sit on da das lap and then I found a sucker they had there to entertain you as well. You also held on to two blocks that they had there.

Such a big boy!!


Before pic



During the haircut




After lil man



No comments:

Post a Comment