
22 weeks
We have been purging boy stuff, cleaning out the closet and prepping to paint the nursery. I think we are going with mint, pink and gold. I org wanted wallpaper but it was so expensive and may have been a pain to put up.
Anything making you sick or nauseous? Luckily its finally passed around 12 ish weeks or so. I only feel sick if I haven't eaten for a while or close to meal times.
Total Weight Gain/Loss? 10 pounds?
Maternity Clothes? no, working from home has allowed me to work in my pjs! One perk. I am down to one pair of jeans that fits me
Stretch marks?no
Best Moments? finally feeling more movement and kicks, daddy and Landon have felt a couple too
Movement? Yes feeling a lot more movement and kicks
Food Cravings? chocolate milk, cheese sticks, oreos
Anything making you queasy or sick? not really..sometimes I get heartburn
What I miss? being out in public right now this whole stay home thing drives me nuts...a few drinks with the neighbors outside
Nausea/Vomiting? no luckily
Symptoms? heart burn, some pains, waking up to pee
Labor signs?no
Gender? GIRL
Belly Button In or Out? in mostly
Wedding rings On or Off?
ON
Sleep? better sometimes pee once
What I'm looking forward to? painting and organizing the nursery.
No comments:
Post a Comment