Thursday, June 4, 2020

27 weeks



Anything making you sick or nauseous? Luckily its finally passed around 12 ish weeks or so. I only feel sick if I haven't eaten for a while or close to meal times.


Total Weight Gain/Loss? not sure maybe 20? meh



Maternity Clothes? no, working from home has allowed me to work in my pjs! One perk. I am down to one pair of jeans that fits me

Stretch marks?no


Best Moments? the nursery is pretty much ready minus some stuff up on the walls



Movement? Yes feeling a lot more movement and kicks



Food Cravings? chocolate milk, cheese sticks, oreos


Anything making you queasy or sick? getting heart burn...from spicy or tomato from a lot of foods I pretty much have been taking Pepcid before or after dinner each day and that seems to help


What I miss? being out in public right now this whole stay home thing drives me nuts...a few drinks with the neighbors outside


Nausea/Vomiting? no luckily

Symptoms? heart burn, some pains, waking up to pee..have had some weird leg pains one night..turned into a panic attack..not good. ahhh


Labor signs?no..brax hicks stopped after upping my water.

Gender? GIRL


Belly Button In or Out? in mostly


Wedding rings On or Off?
ON

Sleep? better sometimes pee once...seem to toss and turn from right to left side.. a lot of mornings like wide awake at 4am

What I'm looking forward to? finishing up the nursery and hanging more stuff up..finishing up a headband holder dyi project.

*Have my docs apt next week and lovely glucose test and then another scan at 30 weeks.. keep growing baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment