1 years old already!!! EEK
*We think you weigh 24 lbs 12 oz 95% perentile, 29inches long (51%).
*Wearing 12 and 18 month clothes size 5 diaper
*Finished up helmet the end of July, now I feel I stare at your head and see flatness ugh.. I hope it gets better more on its own. ahhh
*Cruising on furniture and pulling up on everything.. opening cupboards and walking behind toys and with our hands. No walking yet.
*Still say mama dada baba it sounds like you say Bella?
*shakes head yes and no for things-food... like to sign all done for diaper changes and when you dont want to go on walks
*Started liking pacis:( hahah
*Sleeping better after more sleep training.. most nights youll stay asleep and we have to wake you up at like 645 for school. Youll still have occ nights where restless for 2-3 hours
*Started giving you some whole milk in with your bottles.. hoping to do more just cups next week..running out of my frozen breast milk supply but we made it the full year with no formula! WOop woop
*Still nursing you in the mornings... I think youd be fine without it? You dont really seem to eat for long?
* Loving most foods and you just pile it all in your mouth
*Getting baptized this weekend along with your first bday party
No comments:
Post a Comment