Thursday, April 4, 2013

35 weeks

35 weeks/ 35 days to go (Wed, April 3rd)

Baby is now the size of a coconut. He's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, he won't get much longer, but he's plumping up. He's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. He is still very active and likes to hang out on my right side by my ribs. Feeling pretty good for the most part, occasional aches and pains. Heartburn is pretty much an everyday thing now; I have to take medicine to help control it. I've been avoiding spicy foods which I love but it still happens daily.

We finally have daycare booked after looking since November!!! We signed a contract and should be good to go. Such a relief!! I was so sick of calling people and not getting my calls returned. I also booked a newborn photographer in Waseca as well. Cant wait! Its crazy you have to book all of this so far in advance.

I have my shower in Wisconsin on Saturday!! Cant wait:)


Bump pic

No comments:

Post a Comment