Thursday, April 18, 2013

37 weeks

37 weeks, April 17th

Baby is now considered full term and the size of a winter melon. He likely measures around 18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. He's gaining about 1/2 ounce each day. I am still feeling pretty good for the most part. Just get tired and achy. I am waking up a lot more to go to the bathroom and sometimes I just cant fall back to sleep. He is still very active and has less space to move around. The past week I have just been so hungry all the time; especially around lunch time. I haven't felt like this the entire time until now. He must being having a growth spurt.

My coworkers threw me a little shower on Tuesday at work. We went to Whistle Binkies for lunch and then came back for punch, games, cupcakes and gifts. They got me a baby bjorn carrier, bath toy scoop/holder, lullaby music maker, leap frog puppy dog, and a book. I cant wait to use all of it. We played a price is right game, guessing the types of baby food and then they guessed the size of my stomach by cutting ribbons. They also filled out cute cards guessing the date, time, weight, length, number of kids and dates as well. Too cute!!

We plan to finish up the nursery this weekend, finalize the hospital bags and make a huge shopping trip to Target to buy last minute items off our registry. Hopefully we'll be all ready after that!

Bump Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment