You poor thing you, you have had an awful last couple of weeks. You had not been sleeping well since the whole ER visit and we thought maybe you were just scared or getting used to us checking on you. We tried and did the whole cry it out thing and tried to check on you so much.
Sunday evening you started to come down with a low fever so we gave you some Tylenol and put you to bed. You woke up several times with just a little whine/cry but would go back to sleep. Monday morning you had a higher fever 101-102 range so da da stayed home with you and continued the Tylenol. You were a little fussy but still managed to play on your own etc.
Monday evening you didn't drink your bottle and before bed when I was giving you Tylenol you threw up all over me. Not a great first!
Tuesday you woke up and your fever was back to 102 and you were just not your self. You didnt want to eat much or play or do anything. I decided to call and get you an appointment just to be sure. I brought you in and he took a look at both ears and says yep you have a raging ear infection in both ears:( Poor thing! I felt awful thinking I should have brought you in sooner but there have been so many times where I have and its nothing.
Today after one day of antibiotics you seem happier. You still arent eating much. You also threw up 10 mins after having the med when eating breakfast:( I debated giving you more of the med but maybe we will at lunch. I may try mixing it in with food or something so you wont gag so much.
Lets hope Spring brings us sunshine and a happy bday.
I guess you made it 11 months without an ear infection or any kind of antibiotics.
No comments:
Post a Comment