Monday, May 16, 2016

29 weeks



Size of the baby? 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, baby weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds


Total Weight Gain/Loss? Approx 23 pounds



Maternity Clothes? My jeans with the little panel are getting snug...I caved and ordered a pair of shorts which Im not loving but may have to make due for summer..

Stretch marks?
None

Best Moments? Hanging up stuff in the nursery..ordering some last minute things. Pulling out Landons old stuff to start sorting through.




Movement?
Lots more frequent movements..kicking and moving--see and feel from outside so much more now.


Food Cravings?
Smores blizzards.. choc milk.. fruit


Anything making you queasy or sick?
Not too bad sometimes if I eat to much--no but tomato stuff is giving me acid reflux..up the throat has been bad lately


What I miss?
a glass of wine, sleeping without waking up/peeing tossing and turning.

Nausea/Vomiting?
No


Symptoms?
Acid reflux up throat:( Achy, having to pee alot. I get charlie horses at night.

Labor signs?
Nope

Gender?
BOY


Belly Button In or Out?
Really starting to pop out


Wedding rings On or Off?
ON

Sleep?
usually up once to pee and I have managed to get back to sleep right away. A couple weeks ago my allergies were bad and kept me up from 2am on..


What I'm looking forward to? warm weather and being outside with Landon..park nights.. finishing the nursery..organizing.. planting my flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment