




Total Weight Gain/Loss? 25?
Maternity Clothes? wearing lots of lees shorts and t shirts hahaha... wearing the mat capris and t shirts.
Stretch marks?
None
Best Moments? Starting to finish up nursery. reading books to Landon about being a big brother.
Movement?
Lots more frequent movements..kicking and moving--see and feel from outside so much more now.
Food Cravings? Fruit, choc milk, ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick? do have acid reflux that sometimes makes me nauseous
What I miss? a cold beer or glass of wine at these past two weddings and being out in the heat.
Nausea/Vomiting?
No
Symptoms?
Acid reflux up throat:( Achy, having to pee alot I swear everytime I stand up I need to go. I get charlie horses at night.
Labor signs?
Nope
Gender?
BOY
Belly Button In or Out?
Really starting to pop out
Wedding rings On or Off?
ON but my fingers were a little swollen out in the heat this past weekend.
Sleep?
usually up once to pee and I have managed to get back to sleep right away.
What I'm looking forward to? getting things more ready, being outside with Landon
No comments:
Post a Comment