
Size of the baby?6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.19 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss? I havent weighed myself this week but my guess is 30-35 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? same stuff..so sick of it all but refuse to buy more stuff lol
Stretch marks?
None
Best Moments? Having everything ready to go.
Movement?
Lots of movements some hurt. can see my stomach going crazy
Food Cravings? Fruit, choc milk, ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick? do have acid reflux that sometimes makes me nauseous..some mornings ive felt nauseous..ive kinda thrown up in my mouth some too
What I miss? a cold beer or glass of wine at these past two weddings and being out in the heat.
Nausea/Vomiting?
some in morning but goes away
Symptoms?
Acid reflux up throat:( Achy, having to pee alot I swear everytime I stand up I need to go. I get charlie horses at night. Feeling like I have to pee the minute I stand up or walk..lots of pressure down there. Insomnia if I wake up after 2 or 3 am..just cant go back to sleep..have been crampy and some BH contractions the past few days. Swollen down there still.
Labor signs?
Nope
Gender?
BOY
Belly Button In or Out?
Really popped out...baby has dropped too
Wedding rings On or Off?
I can wear it but havent been as much... fingers are a little swollen
Sleep?
usually up twice to pee and I have managed to get back to sleep right away. Alot of tossing and turning. Hard to get up.
What I'm looking forward to? this baby finally coming...get on with it dude. Not sure how many more days I can wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment