Friday, March 10, 2017

Seven Months old- March 9th




--You weigh

--Sleeps in crib in room with fleece sleeper. We gave you a fleece doggie lovey to sleep with in hopes it gives you comfort in the middle of the night. I think you like it? Sometimes we give you a paci but you typically spit it out.
--We really worked on teaching you to sleep this past month with several instances of sleep training. You now can typically fall asleep for naps in your crib within 5-10 mins and usually dont cry you may whine a few mins or talk and then fall asleep. You still go to bed around 7pm after a bottle (usually 6 oz formula, 2 oz bm) You typically dont fall asleep eating it anymore but sometimes you do. Still waking up once a night to eat a small 4 oz bottle-we need to knip this in the butt. This past weekend I stopped nursing you in the motn and have had dad give you the small bottle. You were not happy several nights but I think you are getting used to it.
--You are so happy at daycare and smile at them each morning. Every time I pick you up you are smiling and flirting with them. You typically eat breakfast and lunch there..an oatmeal and fruit and veggie and now cheerios. You typically drink bt 2 and 3 6 oz bottles of breast milk there..depending on how late you nap there in the morning its only two so then you are starving by the time you get home. We give you puffs/cheerios and usually a fruit or veggie for supper you get mad when we stop feeding you or your puffs are gone and slam your hand down on your hair chair till we feed you again. You love a sippy cup with water. Youve mastered picking up the puffs/cheerios the past week or so putting them in your mouth to feed yourself. You love peaches/pears/apples. I can usually trick you to eat veggies by putting a squirt of applesauce on each bite. haha
--Youll take a pacifier off and on at naps or bedtime but spit it out.
--Still in size 4 diapers.
--Good at rolling you roll and sleep on your side or tummy. You have rolled a couple times in a row but I think you forget you can do it. You are up on all 4s and kinda scoot so I wouldnt be surprised if you crawl sooner than later.
--So happy you giggle and laugh and smile all the time at us especially at your brother you just stare and smile at him.
--Sitting like a pro. You love to reach and grab things. You will get up like you are crawling and go on your arms to spin in a circle. You arent really crawling forward yet but I dont think it will be long.
--Like to talk and goo, squeal and laugh. You love your brother and love to chase him and pretend to kick him you laugh and laugh.
--Usually talk to yourself in mirror in car or fall asleep alot more..you hate beinga ll bundled up for winter.
--You have two teeth that are poked through..the one on the bottom middle came in first then you have on on the top right side--fang like a vampire ahha and the one on the left you can see too..the bottom left tooth looks like it will poke through soon too. You would bite me nursing and it hurt like heck.
--Love your jumper toy, you can really bounce.
--So fun to watch you grow.
--WEaring 12 month clothes but many are getting too small. EEK. In the process of washing landons 18 month clothes. We still call you beluga.
--You went on your first big boy stroller walk not in your car seat..you fell asleep and loved it. Cant wait for warmer weather to get you out in the warmth and go to the park.. We did take you one day when it was warmer you were unsure of the baby swing just stared..but you loved going down the slide with your brother. You laughed and smiled hard.
--We also pushed you around in a sled for the first time with Landon. You had the biggest smile:)
--This past week I am trying to stop pumping/nursing. I am feeling a little guilty about it but its so time consuming and I wasnt making enough anymore. You also got really distracted nursing stopping over and over and I dont think youd eat enough vs taking a bottle. You only seemed to eat well in the middle of the nights..which we need to stop anyway. You take formula just fine so I know it will be just fine.
--We also switched to bottle nipple size 3 and its so nice bc you just suck your bottles right down.

No comments:

Post a Comment