Wednesday, March 25, 2020

17 weeks

17 weeks



Anything making you sick or nauseous? Luckily its finally passed around 12 ish weeks or so. I only feel sick if I haven't eaten for a while or close to meal times.


Total Weight Gain/Loss? 4.5 pounds



Maternity Clothes? no, working from home has allowed me to work in my pjs! One perk. I am down to one pair of jeans that fits me

Stretch marks?no


Best Moments?all the things the boys say. Bray asking the size or how will the baby get out. Will cough it out. He also says im not little landon Im the big brother!



Movement? Little waves here and there nothing major



Food Cravings? OJ, Cadbury choc eggs, cheese, kings hawiiann buns are my jam


Anything making you queasy or sick? not really


What I miss? being out in public right now this whole stay home thing drives me nuts


Nausea/Vomiting? no luckily

Symptoms? still tired from time to time, some round ligament pain off and on. some bouts of heart burn already esp with spicy foods which I love


Labor signs?no

Gender? few more weeks to find out


Belly Button In or Out? in mostly


Wedding rings On or Off?
ON

Sleep? better sometimes pee once

What I'm looking forward to? finding out the gender and getting the room together, for this crazy quarantine to be over hopefully sooner than later

No comments:

Post a Comment