Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Old wives gender predictions

Old wives tales for fun

Chinese Gender Prediction: age at conception and month of conception = BOY I think this wrong both times before?
Ramzi Method (location of baby on early ultrasound): Left side is girl, Right is boy = I have no idea. it was on the opposite side of the boys?
Carrying high or low: I feel its higher this time than boys.. boys were low basketballs. this is more stretched out and higher?
Acne: Breakouts “steal your beauty” signify girl, no breakouts signify boy = BOY I keep growing skin tags not sure if that means stealing my beauty lol
Baby’s Heart Rate: Over 140bpm is girl, under 140 bpm is boy = always been over 160- girl
Cravings: Sweet is girl, Salty is boy = Sweet, salty things taste like its drenched in salt sometimes I cant even eat it. in cookies etc I can taste the small amount of salt
Morning Sickness: nausea and vomiting is girl, I didn't vomit was def more nauseous all day long.. eating did not help and with the boys if I snacked I felt better typically
Mayan System: Mother’s age at conception and year, both even or odd is girl, one odd one even is boy = both odd GIRL
Fizzy urine test w baking soda : fizzes if its a boy, does nothing girl. GIRL didn't fizz
More moody and emotional: I feel that I am def more moody this time around.. every little thing drives me bonkers esp with Lee and my patience with the boys I feel is much less
Heartburn: Ive had it with all three..usually its worse for me in the end.. ive had a few bouts of it already

No comments:

Post a Comment