
*Anything making you sick or nauseous? Luckily its finally passed around 12 ish weeks or so. I only feel sick if I haven't eaten for a while or close to meal times. bad heart burn sometimes feels like vomit coming up
Total Weight Gain/Loss? not sure maybe 29? Woof
Maternity Clothes? no, working from home has allowed me to work in my pjs! One perk.
Stretch marks?no
Best Moments? all the kicks even though some hurt or I don't appreciate the 5am ones, I swear she kicks when she wants me to eat ahhahah
Movement? Yes feeling a lot more movement and kicks always on right side way up high like in ribs sometimes hurts
Food Cravings? chocolate milk, cheese sticks, oreos, greek salad..chicken gyros, m and m cookie ice cream sandwiches
Anything making you queasy or sick? getting heart burn...from spicy or tomato from a lot of foods I pretty much have been taking Pepcid before or after dinner each day and that seems to help..can get some bad gas pains etc
What I miss? being out in public right now this whole stay home thing drives me nuts...a few drinks with the neighbors outside
Nausea/Vomiting? no luckily
Symptoms? heart burn, some pains, waking up to pee, hurts to sit...esp end of night feel like its hard to breathe.
Labor signs?no..brax hicks stopped after upping my water.
Gender? GIRL
Belly Button In or Out? its popping
Wedding rings On or Off?
ON
Sleep? harder to fall asleep.. or wake up randomly and cant fall back asleep..if I wake up after 4 its like im up for the day
What I'm looking forward to? finishing up the nursery and hanging more stuff up....buying last minute things.. taking a mini vacay by Duluth with the fam this weekend.
Had my first NST scan and checked the fluid levels and everything looked great.. the baby is still breech which I kinda figured.. the head is like right under my boobs...I always only seem to feel kicks up high on my right side. Well start going weekly for the scans and fluid checks.
C section has been scheduled for Aug 20th. EEK! Seems so close. Hopefully she stays put and keeps growing till then. Maybe shell flip over too to give me some more room to breathe.
We did cancel our trip in a couple weeks way up north. I was so torn about it but with no guarantee there would be a doc for three hours..just didn't seem worth the risk. With covid too prob best to stay home.
No comments:
Post a Comment