Anything making you sick or nauseous? No heartburn occ ill feel like stuff is coming back up. yucko
Total Weight Gain/Loss? I think 29ish pounds and holding... im so full feeling by end of day I have no appetite
Maternity Clothes? no, working from home has allowed me to work in my pjs! One perk.
Stretch marks?no
Best Moments? kicks.. getting more stuff ordered and delivered to the house.. in the final month count down
Movement? Yes feeling a lot more movement and kicks always on right side way up high like in ribs sometimes hurts
Food Cravings? chocolate milk, cheese sticks, oreos, greek salad..chicken gyros, m and m cookie ice cream sandwiches
Anything making you queasy or sick? getting heart burn...from spicy or tomato from a lot of foods I pretty much have been taking Pepcid before or after dinner each day and that seems to help..can get some bad gas pains etc
What I miss? being out in public right now this whole stay home thing drives me nuts...a few drinks with the neighbors outside, when its so hot out I have to stay in side in the ac while everyones out side
Nausea/Vomiting? no luckily
Symptoms? heart burn, some pains, waking up to pee, hurts to sit...esp end of night feel like its hard to breathe..stomach feeling like its going ot explode open
Labor signs?no..brax hicks stopped after upping my water.
Gender? GIRL
Belly Button In or Out? its popping
Wedding rings On or Off?
ON
Sleep? tossing and turning.. wake up about every 2 hours to flip sides bc I start to ache on that side.. one day had the numb arm/fingers I think from sleeping on my hand under my pillow
What I'm looking forward to? finishing up the nursery and hanging more stuff up
Been having the weekly nst scans.. baby is still breech with her head super high up. I don't hink shell be moving spots. Shes nice and comfy cozy in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment