On Monday you had your 6 month shots along with the flu shot and you were fine the rest of the day an into Tuesday. On Wed you woke up with a few red hives, on your face, shoulder and leg. You didnt have a fever or seem upset so we sent you to daycare and they eventually went away. It reappeared on your face a little but that was it.
On Thursday I got you up and took your pjs off and your hives were huge and red and everywhere. I got you ready and took you to urgent care. They looked at you and said yep allergic to something. I think its the flu shot personally but they think it may be from a food. The only newer food we had given you this week were peaches. I stopped giving them to you for the time being. I just wish I knew what was causing it. I am scared to give you the second flu shot in a month but then maybe well know what was causing the reaction. We may have to try peaches again later to see if you react and that is in fact the culprit! Your rash today seems to be a lot better and down to a few blotches.
At least we were still able to dress you up so you could experience your first Halloween.
Just so hard seeing you like that. Even though you were still so happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment