Friday, November 15, 2013

Darn Rash

We are now on week 2 of this mysterious hives/rash whatever you want to call it. It is driving us bonkers! Daycare doesn't seem to think its a big deal but I dont feel that its normal. Ive tried just about everything I can think of. Nothing has been new for you besides formula, but you had been having that before this all started.

It seems to be worse after youve been laying down and then after an hour or so it disappears. This weekend I am going to try using Luvs diapers vs Pampers to see if it makes a diff. I used one last night and you didn't really seem to be broken out. Fingers crossed that it is this!

Darn Pampers Crusiers! I loved Pampers bc they didn't leak and they seemed to fit well. Maybe its just the Cruisers type. They make sensitive ones I know but they are way spendier. We will have to test this out.

Poor baby even though you don't itch or touch it. I think it bothers mom more than you. Just cant stand seeing it on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment