Friday, February 5, 2016

15 weeks- Feb 5th

Size of the baby?
4 inches, 2.5 oz

Total Weight Gain/Loss?
maybe 3 pds? havent weighed myself


Maternity Clothes? None yet

Stretch marks?
Nope.

Best Moments?
Lee had his hand on my stomach one night and Landon grabbed it and and said hey stop it daddy that is my baby sister, landons sister. hahaha we laughed hysterically


Movement?
I swear I felt a couple jabs or kicks last night after eating ice cream.


Food Cravings?
Orange Juice, fruit, cherry coke. Salty things-chips.--dill pickle buff wild wings.

Anything making you queasy or sick?
yogurt, dairy... i have been able to drink a couple glasses of milk

What I miss?
a glass of wine, sleeping without waking up/peeing tossing and turning.

Nausea/Vomiting?
none really thank god..sometimes if I get hungry I feel queasy

Symptoms?
Tired, insomnia, gas- constipation/diarrhea seems to be one or the other; had the bad heartburn back pain whatever it was that I had with landon.. awful.

Labor signs?
No signs of labor! Thankfully. Just A LOT of thinking about labor.

Gender?
Unknown

Belly Button In or Out?
The button is still in

Wedding rings On or Off?
ON

Sleep?
No great... wake up to pee around 12 then I usually toss and turn..have been wide awake around 5 am most mornings.

What I'm looking forward to?
Finding out the gender. Next appt on monday...scheduling the big ultra sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment