Friday, February 26, 2016

18 weeks Feb 26th



Size of the baby?
5.6 inches, 6.7 oz

Total Weight Gain/Loss?
I havent weighed myself but getting bigger lol- the bump is def getting more defined.


Maternity Clothes? i busted out some maternity jeans and tops from last time this week...the pants are still a little big and sag but so much more comfy...I still wear non mat clothes too though.

Stretch marks?
Nope.

Best Moments?
Feeling random jabs...seeing my tummy grow.



Movement?
Random jabs and flutters still.


Food Cravings?
Orange Juice, fruit, cherry coke. Salty things-chips. Ice cream.

Anything making you queasy or sick?
yogurt, dairy... i have been able to drink a couple glasses of milk, not liking choc or mint

What I miss?
a glass of wine, sleeping without waking up/peeing tossing and turning.

Nausea/Vomiting?
none really thank god..sometimes if I get hungry I feel queasy

Symptoms?
Tired, insomnia, gas- constipation/diarrhea seems to be one or the other; had the bad heartburn back pain whatever it was that I had with landon.. awful.

Labor signs?
No signs of labor! Thankfully. Just A LOT of thinking about labor.

Gender?
Unknown.. a little over a week till well know. EEK

Belly Button In or Out?
The button is still in

Wedding rings On or Off?
ON

Sleep?
No great... wake up to pee around 12 then I usually toss and turn..have been wide awake around 5 am most mornings. Busted out my body pillow and it helps but I get hot in the middle of the night and toss it.

What I'm looking forward to?
Anatomy scan has been scheduled for March 7th! EEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment