Size of the baby?
4.6 inches, 3.5 oz
Total Weight Gain/Loss?
4 pds? dont weigh myself lol
Maternity Clothes? None yet but I think the pants will be in my near future..im getting quite the love handles and tummy on top of them hahah
Stretch marks?
Nope.
Best Moments?
Hearing the heartbeat at apt on monday- 150 beats per min
Movement?
I have felt sudden jabs.. nothing consistent though.
Food Cravings?
Orange Juice, fruit, cherry coke. Salty things-chips. wanted hu hut last week.
Anything making you queasy or sick?
yogurt, dairy... i have been able to drink a couple glasses of milk, not liking choc or mint
What I miss?
a glass of wine, sleeping without waking up/peeing tossing and turning.
Nausea/Vomiting?
none really thank god..sometimes if I get hungry I feel queasy
Symptoms?
Tired, insomnia, gas- constipation/diarrhea seems to be one or the other; had the bad heartburn back pain whatever it was that I had with landon.. awful.
Labor signs?
No signs of labor! Thankfully. Just A LOT of thinking about labor.
Gender?
Unknown
Belly Button In or Out?
The button is still in
Wedding rings On or Off?
ON
Sleep?
No great... wake up to pee around 12 then I usually toss and turn..have been wide awake around 5 am most mornings.
What I'm looking forward to?
Anatomy scan has been scheduled for March 7th! EEK!
One in pink was taken in the morning, other one at night and with pulling my shirt back:

No comments:
Post a Comment