
Size of the baby?
10.5 inches, closes to a pd?
Total Weight Gain/Loss?
I think around 14-15 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Ive worn a few more maternity tops..they just make me feel huge...still can wear a few pairs of non mat pants... ive worn some pants from last time mat and they just sag off.. I feel like some tops just dont fit either like they are stretched out or something?
Stretch marks?
None
Best Moments?
Landon saying, baby wake up you need to come out and play with me... also trying to lift my shirt at his doc apt to show the doc the baby in my tummy. LOL
Movement?
Lots more frequent movements..kicking and moving
Food Cravings?
OJ, doritos, pickles
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Not too bad sometimes if I eat to much
What I miss?
a glass of wine, sleeping without waking up/peeing tossing and turning.
Nausea/Vomiting?
No
Symptoms?
Starting to get achy by end of day...butt legs feet. Swollen down there.
Labor signs?
Nope
Gender?
BOY
Belly Button In or Out?
In but looks stretched
Wedding rings On or Off?
ON
Sleep?
Actually better I usually still wake up around 12-1 to pee once and then go right back to sleep..have been rocking the body pillow
What I'm looking forward to?
My apt next week...warmer weather to go for more walks and get outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment