

Compare of Landon and baby #2 seem point.. funny I had same top on. Landon is on the left.
Size of the baby?
10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces
Total Weight Gain/Loss? 16lbs? havent weighed myself lately.
Maternity Clothes? Wearing more of my mat jeans from last time..they still sag off... I think I have one last pair of non mat jeans I can still wear.. my comfy sweatshirts tops I think have about had it.. getting tight. I need to go buy some tops.. I seem to hate everything from last time.
Stretch marks?
None
Best Moments? feeling more and more movement... Landon wanting to see my belly/baby.
Movement?
Lots more frequent movements..kicking and moving
Food Cravings?
OJ, doritos, pickles, scotcheroos..made some!
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Not too bad sometimes if I eat to much
What I miss?
a glass of wine, sleeping without waking up/peeing tossing and turning.
Nausea/Vomiting?
No
Symptoms?
Starting to get achy by end of day...butt legs feet. Swollen down there.
Labor signs?
Nope
Gender?
BOY
Belly Button In or Out?
In but looks stretched
Wedding rings On or Off?
ON
Sleep?
Actually better I usually still wake up around 12-1 to pee once and then go right back to sleep..have been rocking the body pillow
What I'm looking forward to? warmer weather to go for more walks and get outside, finishing up the redecorating of the nursery.
No comments:
Post a Comment