Baby is the size of a squash (2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches). He is still very active and likes to jab me in the ribs. I think Ive felt the feet several times but still haven't seen the actual foot popping out. Still feeling pretty good for the most part. My upper back has been bothering me off and on and has kept me up a couple of nights. I invested in a nice ice pack that seems to help more than the heating pad. I am getting very excited for my first baby shower this weekend with my friends and family. Lets hope the snow stays away so everyone can make it. I treated myself to a pedicure last night just for it:)
Bump Pic (my camera battery was dead so here is a pic from my phone)
No comments:
Post a Comment