Docs appointment March, 28th
We had our biweekly doctors appointment today and met with one of the doctors for the first time. She was really nice and said everything looked good. She also said that if I were to go into labor today they would not stop anything. EEK! Lets hope that does not happen. The baby was still head down and she said he was moving around but had not dropped down into the pelvic area yet. The heart rate was 150 and she said I was measuring right on track. The person Ive been seeing in the past kept saying I was a week to two weeks ahead so who knows...Im sure its prob the person who is measuring. We got back in two weeks and Ill have the strep b test done and then we'll start to go every week for appointments. EEK!!
No comments:
Post a Comment