Friday, March 15, 2013

First Biweekly Apt

Docs appointment Thurs, March 14th

We had our first biweekly appointment yesterday. So weird to go every 2 weeks now. Everything looks good, baby is still head down and the heart rate was at 140. My blood pressure was still low and I hadn't gained very much weight in the past two weeks so that is good. No signs of preeclampsia so that is good!! Hopefully it tapers off now for weight gain haha. I am still measuring at about a week ahead (33 to 34 weeks instead of 32 weeks). Next time we start to meet with the different doctors each visit. We will miss our nurse practitioner Amy but I suppose its time to meet who will actually end up delivering. Hopefully they are as nice as her.

We took a breastfeeding class last night at the hospital. It was very good and had a lot of info. I didn't really know much about the process beforehand, but I definitely learned a lot and realize its not an easy process. Hopefully it will work out for me and baby. Super excited for my shower tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment