Doctors appointment, Thursday, Feb 28th
We had our monthly doctors appointment. Everything looks good. We went over my GD and urine results from last time and they were really good. I am measuring a couple weeks ahead at 32 weeks and baby's heartbeat was at about 150. She checked to see the baby's position because you can usually tell at about 30 weeks and baby is head down! This is a good sign he will be that way for delivery. That prob explains the extra pressure and trips to the bathroom the past couple of weeks. I told her about my swollen fingers and she did not seem concerned but told me to watch out for some other warning signs for preeclampsia. EEK! I hope I don't get/have that! We will now start going to the doctor every two weeks now.
We had our newborn care class last night(rescheduled due to last weeks snow storm). It was overall pretty good but it was a lot of information in a short amount of time. I think it would have been better broken up into two sessions. We did get to practice diaper changing and swaddling and learned about different calming methods for babies. Im not sure Ill be using the loud ssshing one. It was just too funny for me. It seemed too loud for babies ears. hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment