It was soo super early so we agreed not to say anything. It wasn't too hard not drinking at his parents house..just said I didn't want anything.. I don't think anyone was too suspicious.
At my family's gathering I think people were more suspicious. I turned down wine and had some pop and then my brother not sure why just kept making comments..oh are you going to puke over and over. What a dork. The following day Jodie made comments too about having an announcement and oh I noticed you weren't drinking blah blah. We will prob cave and tell people at Xmas even thought it will still be early. It will just be too hard to fake. Id rather not stress about it. We don't go to the doctor till January. Seems like forever away.
We are super excited.
I have been feeling ok.. had a headache the past few days that sucks. Sometimes if I don't eat every couple hours I feel a little nauseous. Feeling tired and achy boobs and some cramping..prob the babe making room.
I believe my due date is July 29th. A summer baby. EEK:)
No comments:
Post a Comment