Friday, January 15, 2016

Weeks 6-8

Week 6 started the all day nausea...awful headache. Lots of gagging and eating seemed to help if Id eat when it happened. We headed to WI that weekend and decided wed tell the fam bc not drinking at xmas and feeling crappy was going to be a dead give away and I didnt want to stress over it. We had Landon wear a big bro shirt and he walked in as we were unloading the car. Everyone was screaming and excited when we walked in. We told them not to tell anyone as its very early and I havent been to the doc. Hopefully they will listen!

Week 7 I felt a little better but by Thursdayish was feeling sickly again. Whenever I bend over, brush my teeth, get Landon from the tub Im instantly gagging. UGH. Ive throw up a few times but very little amounts..more like dry heaving.
Nights seem to be worse..an hour or two after supper. Not sure if its bc I eat more at the time or what.

I feel like I constantly have to snack/eat all day in order to feel well.

Week 8
I called for some meds from the doc but all they said was to take unisom and b6 vitamin. I went and bought them but havent tried it out yet. Im a little worried about taking a sleeping med.

Going to tell my family at Xmas this weekend. EEK!

Havent really gained weight which is surprising bc of eating non stop. My stomach still growls all the time. Must be one Babette.

No comments:

Post a Comment