We had our first docs appointment on January 11th. It went well. Things looked good and the doc measured the uterus and thought around 10 weeks...should be 11 from what we think the due date is..hehe
Also heard the heartrate which is so great. It was strong and at 160. I asked if there were twins and she said I cant tell that haha.
They scheduled an ultra sound for the following week on my bday. I cant think of a better present on my bday then to see a picture of the little bambino.
I then went for my blood draw and nearly passed out. They have such a horrible time finding my veins and were poking each arm over and over..she had it all ready to go and still wasn't getting it. I began to sweat and the room was spinning..my vision went from blurred to black. It was scary I could talk and hear but couldn't see anything. They called several nurses in and they began putting cold cloths on me. I eventually began to see again and they had me drink some juice. After a bit they had me to go to room and lay down and do the draw and went from my hand this time. IT was fine and we got the blood. I was so embarrassed hahah. Oh well.
Afterwards I told a few good friends the good news. I also talked to daycare and there does not sound like there will be a spot so back we go to finding a new daycare...ugh hate the process but Im hoping we can find somewhere closer to home.
No comments:
Post a Comment