Granted I am a lil further along this time around but I was amazed by how clear it was and how much the baby looked like a baby already..you cold see a distinct head/chin/forehead etc. It was soo cool. Lil babe was moving all around. The heart beat was down a little from last time at 155.
She said I was measuring right on track to what we thought. A little over 12 weeks.. based on the measurements she would say one day later putting the due date at July 30th.. I doubt theyll change my due date for a change of one day.. we had been told July 29th based on dates. I was just glad it was right on track vs with Landon they pushed my date back two weeks. Only to have him two weeks early on the dot. ahhaha Who knows!!
She told me my bladder was overfull...I seriously drank only one glass of water this time bc the previous times with Landon they told me the same thing. haha I guess Ill drink barely anything for the next one.
Super excited for the next one:)
No comments:
Post a Comment