Saturday, July 6, 2013

Blow out

Embarrassing blow out

On 4th of July morning, Sarah went to hold you and we were all sitting around the kitchen counter. You were happy and making a lot of noises. I joked to Sarah oh yeah hell have a blow out on you and all of sudden shes like I feel something..here all this poop came running out the side of your diaper and was dripping onto the kitchen floor. I wiped up the floor with an old towel and used some baby wipes to wipe off Sarah's feet. Luckily she was wearing scrub pants as pjs and hadn't showered for the day yet, but I still felt horrible. She was good about it and works in the medical field so shes had way worse on her. You have had blow outs before but never to the point of coming out of your diaper or on us...just always on yourself/clothes. This will make for a funny story when you are older! At least it was not in public. haha

Picture of the aftermath:


No comments:

Post a Comment