Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Sleep
I had to post because last night was the first time you have slept through the night without waking up and needing to eat. You went from about 830pm until 5 am and it was amazing. The longest you had ever gone wo/ eating was until 2am and woke up several times needing us to rub your back or give you your paci. I kept waking up wondering if you were ok. hahaha!! Lets hope this pattern continues!!! Good job baby!!
On a side note you keep sucking your thumb or entire hand a lot the past few days. You had before but not as much..you seem to know what you are doing now and if your paci falls out you'll go for your hands. The only bad thing is sometimes you push it too far in or your whole hand so then you'll gag/cough. haha I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment