Friday, July 5, 2013

First Tooth?!?!?!

Tuesday, July 2nd

The night before my friends had a bachelorette girls night at Lana's house..we used to do this every Monday night but stopped doing them once everyone got so busy. I had been talking with my friend Holly about teething and how her 4.5 month old was getting teeth and things to do to help etc.

The following day I was holding you and you were quite fussy and clingy that day. I had noticed you had been drooling a lot the past week too; to the point of soaking through several bibs per day. You were also sucking your paci and fingers a lot more..constantly. I thought maybe you were just finally liking it and figuring out your fingers more but I saw something hard and white in the back of your mouth on the bottom. You were also having a bit more gas--diarrhea than usual too.

I texted both my mom(she used to work at a dental office way back when) and my friend Dana who is a dental assistant...is it possible for my 10 week old to already be teething?!?! I thought this happened more around 4-6 months or so. My mom responded that my brother had two teeth at 3 months old but right in the front bottom..most babies get these teeth first. Dana also said this as well and said if it was in the back that is like a 1-2 year molar and he should not be getting that.

You continued to be fussy and scream and wanted to be held so when Lee came home later we got a video of it and sent it to Dana. It was impossible to get a good picture of it. She said it did in fact look like a tooth and that was just crazy for you to be getting that already and that one as well. We were leaving for WI the next day so I was very worried how you would do on the car drive and trip with teething.

My poor baby has to go through this already!!! Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment